Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A trip with mummy

Mummy brought me out today!! At first she didn't want to cos it was raining. But after I finished my milk at 1pm, she looked out the window and the weather was fine. We then trotted out to the LRT station. Took the LRT for the 1st time. There was this woman who was announcing some names but I can't seem to see her anywhere in the little cabin. And there was no driver!!! Scary. It was quite a fun ride.


First stop, MOS burger where mummy had to have her lunch. I was so bored I started singing as it was almost time for my nap time too. Mummy had to rush through her meal and didn't even have time for her favourite corn soup. :p


Second stop, Kiddy Palace. Mummy was looking for some finger puppets for me so that she would be able to play with me. But there weren't any but we managed to buy a packet of Pampers Active for my night use. :) Also we bought a packet of Kodomo Cold Pack for me so that if I need to use them when we go for holiday, it will come in handy. But I hope that it will not be opened cos I do not want to fall sick.


Suddenly, Aunty HL and Faith appeared when I woke up from my nap and somehow we were at Watsons. We then headed to Cold Storage. The place wasn't cold at all. Not sure why they called it Cold Storage. Anyhow, mummy got herself some dinner there and some things only we women will use. I think I will not be using them till I am much older..:p


Almost time for my milk and we were back on the LRT again to go home. Thank God the rain stopped. Else I would be a wet chicken or mummy had to do something stupid like taking a cab from the LRT station.


Oh mummy managed to get this puppets for me while I was sleeping. :)


Mummy...Let's do this again.:D

No comments: