Yesterday, mummy brought me to take the MRT for the very first time. The MRT is a much long moving thing compared to the LRT and there are more seats. We took the MRT from Sengkang to Farrer Park because mummy brought me to her office. Good thing mummy didn't have to walk from Farrer Park to the office because daddy came to fetch us from the station. I was so tired when I was in the train that I started singing. Good thing the train was quite noisy so no one could hear me sing. By the time we got out of Farrer Park, I was already sleeping. So much for the MRT ride.
In mummy's office, I was sleeping and mummy had to talk to Rev G to talk about something. I think its something to do about going back to work. Mummy said that she will be going back to work soon and may not be able to be with me everyday already and I have to sometimes be at my grandma's house. I think mummy will miss me more than I miss her. *grin* I think mummy left with about 2 weeks before she have to go back to work. Which means I will be 12 weeks old when she goes back to work.
I stayed behind for the 10days of prayer session again. And once again, I didn't finish my milk just like a week ago when I stayed back. I think I made mummy quite angry. Cos instead of drinking my milk, I was crying, sleeping and screaming. When we got home, I vomitted cos I put my fist into my mouth so deep that the milk came out uncontrollably. Mummy smacked my hand and scolded me. What did I do? I simply smiled at her when she scolded me. Naughty right? *hee*. I'm just a baby. What do you expect? :p
I love moomoo and mr elephant.
No comments:
Post a Comment