Daddy and mummy doesn't know what is happening to me so they are trying out loads of ways to try to make me drink. hee. First by carrying me around and at the same time feeding me. Then by tilting my head to the side to feed me. Then they started with buying me this bottle that is so long but with cute pictures on it. BUT the teat of that bottle is so small I think I can put the whole thing into my mouth and swallow it. :p

Then they went to buy another 2 bottles of the same brand. The teat looks bigger now and still with nice pictures. The bottle not as long as the first one but I can flatten the teat just with a few suckles. Mummy doesn't know if this is correct. Maybe my suckling power too strong for the teat. ;p


But..all these methods just didn't work for me. However I think I am drinking faster on the new bottles. I just want to go on a diet. Why keep stuffing me? Parents. Sigh. They just don't understand us babies.
**Above posts does not represent what my parents think**
No comments:
Post a Comment