Was raining so heavily yesterday but we still had to go to my grandparents place. Mummy says she's going back to work soon and grandma will have to look after me. But I think mummy wants to look after me and is quite reluctant. But I guess she has to continue working. Anyway, I think she's working out something with her office so that she can stay home to look after me most of the weeks. Will see how when the time comes. Now am left with just less than a week to spend alone time with mummy but I think have to give grandma some training so there goes our mother and daughter time. I was crying most of my time at my grandparent's cos I think I am not used to the place. I think I have to slowly get used to it.
On a brighter side, a postman came up to the house today when mummy was changing my diaper and found out mummy bought something for me from America.
Nice or not? It's a new dress. Will wear it to church next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment