Its not easy for me and I'm afraid of the new surroundings and new voice. I guess I have to get used to it. I will need more time. Its not easy being a baby where my small little mind has to absorb so many things at one time.
Where has mummy gone to in the midst of all these new things? She's been galavanting at a shopping place called Parkway Parade. I think she needs time to get used to me not being around her. I think she's enjoying herself more than I am enjoying my time in the new place.
Anyhow, whatever it is, I will have to get used to it.
Daddy and mummy went to collect this for me a couple of days ago.
I think it is for my trip coming up in June. Its called a co-sleeper where I will be put in between daddy and mummy on their bed. Not sure if I am able to fit in it cos I am growing and getting taller and wider at the same time. I am not FAT. Just chubby as how a baby should be. :p I think there are still quite alot of things to buy and pack for the trip. I don't think they started packing already. Hmm.. they should start packing soon. Don't be expecting me to pack right? haha.By the way, I am already 12 weeks old!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment