2 April
It was a bright and cool day. Daddy decided that we will go to a place where there are sheeps, sheeps, sheeps, sheeps, and dogs. Somewhere close to our apartment, there is a place called Yallingup Shearing Shed, where they demonstrate how to shear sheep and also how sheepdogs work. The show time is at 11am so we have some time to roam around the shed to see some sheeps, lambs, rams and feed them.
Here's a video of how the uncle in the shed shears the sheep. Its not the full video and what he is shearing is known as the belly wool.
Here's another video of how the two clever sheepdog help the uncle in gathering the sheep from the open to bring them into the sheep pen. They are so active, I get abit scared by the brown dog known as Bruce.
After watching the dogs, I fell asleep while some of the lambs were let out to be bottle fed. Anyways, I was too young to do that so nothing was missed. :p
After the shearing shed, Daddy drove down to the town in Margaret River thinking of getting some lunch for a picnic at The Sunflower Animal Farm. They got some potato salad and also a roast chicken. However, when we reached there, it started raining and I decided to go on a food fast. In the end, mummy got fed up trying to feed me (I didn't even take a spoonful of that yucky cereal) that she told daddy to head back to the apartment. When we reached back the apartment, the weather took a 180degree change and it turned all sunny and bright. The rest of the day was spent in the apartment until dinner.
While I was taking my nap, mummy ventured into the abandoned vineyard, plucked out some grapes and took this picture.
Before heading out to buy dinner, I voiced out my plans on where I would want to go the next day.
For dinner, we went to Dunsborough and bought take out dinner from Squid Lips. Daddy had fish and chips (#3) and mummy had squid and chips.
2 comments:
haaa, can't stop laughing when i saw the video..
she's so cute!!!
haven't see my fav animal yet.. :p
we couldn't stop laughing at what she was doing too when we took the video. haha. she's one funny girl.
your favourite animal you will see only on the 2nd last post of the trip. ahha. cos we only saw it on the 2nd last day. wait. it will come. :P alot of them. ahha
Post a Comment