Monday, April 6, 2009

City Shopping

6 April
Its the last day in Bunbury and time to say goodbye to my "bathtub". I'm going up to the city today! Its also getting warmer as the days go by.

The morning was spent driving up to Perth city. We were there just in time for lunch. Mummy tried to feed me lunch at the hotel rest area. But I didn't want want eat and I got scolding and started crying until the aunty from the reception area came by to see what was happening. Mummy was mad at me and she didn't want to talk to me. :( After waiting for a while and lunchless, the aunty came by again and said that we could collect our keys and go into our room to rest. We were staying at City Stay Apartments. Here's how the place looks like roughly.

After apologising to mummy, we went out shopping. There's a shopping center opposite where we were, Harbour Town Perth, and daddy and mummy had their lunch there. Kebabs. Mummy then suggested that we go down to the city with the free City Cat service that runs through the CBD area.



I had my milk in the Myers nursing room, which was very big!! Singapore should have rooms like this. Lots of space, lots of changing area, lots of sofas. After the milk, we continued shopping and I fell asleep after a while. Daddy and mummy passed by a Miss Maud's Pastry House and mummy ordered her haven't-eaten-for-a-long-time-delicious mudcake.



I woke up only when Daddy was trying to take pictures with a statue in at St Martin's Centre.



After that we continued walking and finally took the City Cat back to the apartment.



For dinner, we met up with Uncle Ryan, Aunty Casey and Adrielle Jiejie. We had Chinese, Wong's Asian Cuisine, for dinner at the restaurant next to the apartment.

No comments: