8 April
Today is my final day in Perth. My holiday is coming to an end. In fact, what holiday am I talking about? Its holiday for me everyday. :p
Didn't do much today since out flight is at 330pm in the afternoon. So the best place to go is to go to Habour Town again for shopping. And daddy did some serious shopping while mummy and I just browsed around. I wanted to buy a pair of shoes but mummy said they were too big for me. :(
Anyway, halfway through the shopping I decided to take my nap and when I woke up, daddy brought me to a shop to buy some tanks for me. They come in 5 in a pack and I like the colors. After buying, I went for my lunch and then we were off to the airport.
Here I am checking in for my seat. A while late we boarded the plane and the plane looks newer than the one we took on our way here. The aunties and uncles were very nice and they gave me a toy (again) and some diapers and a bib and some food and a packet of wet tissues.
I got to sleep for a while in the plane and woke up again at about 6 to have my dinner and then after that, I watched Barney and wore a headset where songs came out from.
Finally we reached back home and that marks the end of my first overseas trip. :)
2 comments:
ur holiday look so fun!!!!
will sure follow ur itinerary if i decided to book the tickets. :p
my itinerary invloves alot of driving around. you want i can draw out a seperate itinerary for you. :p
Post a Comment