Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Me Day!!

Its Childrens' Day today and I went to a market for the very first time. Daddy and mummy brought me to a market at Bedok and we met my grandparents there for breakfast. So many people and so many things to see. Mummy showed me two stalls that were selling eggs. ALOT of eggs. Mummy showed me what "dao geh" aka beansprouts looked like. Just too many sights and sounds for me to absorb.

Grandma tried to feed me some tau huay but I didn't like them. No taste. Grandma bought me a slice of pumpkin and Mummy is going to let me try it one day.

Today I also attended a wedding dinner. My first wedding dinner. Uncle A and Aunty L. So many of daddy and mummy's friends. Too bad Gretchen wasn't around. Else I would have someone to talk to. Mummy said that there will be another wedding dinner for me to go to at the end of the month. Will update again. :)

No comments: