Tuesday, September 30, 2008

爸爸不在家

Daddy is away from 26th Sept to 30 Sept. Here's what I did when daddy's not at home.

26th Sept
Sent daddy to the airport together with mummy and came home to pack my bags to prepare my camping trip at my grandma's. Grandpa came to fetch us and we headed off to grandma's.

27th Sept
Mummy, gramdma and me went to Tampines for shopping. Once I reached there, I fell asleep. Grandma bought some pyjamas for my cousin korkor Caleb, a laughing giraffe, socks and a box of teething biscuits for me.

At night, alot of other people came. My other cousins and uncles and aunties. I tried bananas for the first time and I loved them so much that I ate them all up without giving mummy a hard time. More bananas please?

28th Sept
I turn 7 months old!!! Mummy brought me to church all by herself and thanks to all the korkor and jiejie, mummy didn't have to carry me all the time. :) After church, we went back to grandma's and together with my cousin korkor Caleb, grandparents and mummy, I took the bus for the very first time. So exciting to see so many people coming up this bus and so many sounds around for me to hear. We took the bus to Tampines and grandpa bought me a Ernie puppet and some pyjamas.

I have been on all the different public transport in Singapore already.;)

29th Sept
I took a picture with my cousin korkor Caleb.

Then he had to go home for the week. Mummy brought me to Bugis to meet up with some aunties and one korkor and then we headed back home. At night, my grandma came to stay with me. Here's what I did today!


30th Sept
Mummy took this picture of me today.

She wanted to bring me to T3 before picking daddy up but because I was too slow in my drinking, I missed that chance. Next time maybe. At the airport when mummy wanted to buy her lunch, there was this funny aunty who acted like she knew me wanted to carry me. But I gave her some colors to see by screaming out loud. Mummy glared at her. haha. She's a crew in a well known fast food restaurant in T1 and she looked like a China woman. Weird people around these days.

Daddy is back and we are all happy again. I think my mummy did well.;) More of such times Mummy!!!

No comments: