Friday, October 10, 2008

Sick and active

I was supposed to go to the doctor aunty today to get a jab for the new-mo-cockle (pnuemococcal) vaccination. End up, instead of getting the injection *phew* I got medicines from the doctor aunty. I am sufferinghaving flu and cough. Mummy is suffering from a sick and active baby which is moi. :p

The nurse aunty weighed me and then took my temperature, and it showed that I was having a low grade fever. So no jab for me instead medicines to take home. 4 types. One light pink for flu, one dark pink for cough, one nose drop, one for fever. I think I can start a paracetamol collection.

Have to wait two weeks later then I can take the new-mo-cockle jab. Mummy is $65 poorer and I weigh 7.39kg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you gets well soon.

you are not gaining much weight, did auntie PD say anything?

Netanya Teo 张恩慧 said...

never say anything. she anticipate that i will drink lesser milk. told mummy that minimum i have to drink is 500ml due to teething and the flu.