With the pumpkin that Grandma bought the other day, mummy made them for me and it tastes not bad. Mummy's happy.
We went to NTUC and mummy bought one jar of Heinz Banana Porridge. Its my favourite food right now. I will be so very willing to open my mouth to eat what is in the spoon. I think I am getting the hang of it though at times I would still prefer to lick them off the spoon. Mummy says its not nice to eat like that cos then I would be like a dog. I will try to open my mouth bigger.
Not sure what mummy is going to let me try next after that jar of food finishes. Will update again.
Went to grand parents' place and mummy let me try teeny weeny bit of mango. Tastes weird in the beginning but its nice. :) More please?
Oh did I tell you? I love those biscuits that grandma bought for me. Also this brown biscuit which I can hold and bite that Aunty HL gave to me. I'm a happy baby..:)
No comments:
Post a Comment