I went for my first music and movement class. Apart from me, there are two other small friends that are attending together with me. So total there's 3 of us, plus our mummies. I met mummy's friend, Aunty E, and made friends with Aunty E's son, Xavier korkor.
So what did I do there? I flew, danced, tiptoed, stomped, crawl, played with egg shakers, drums, finger puppets, listened to a story and mummy sang some songs to me together with the aunties, Miss Pat and Miss Mok.
Mummy didn't bring the camera cos we were in a rush and I dun think it would be easy to take pictures as mummy had to play/sing with me in the class. There's another class next week and I hope mummy will remember how to sing the songs that was being sung.
After the class, we went shopping for my food. Mummy bought me a few jars this time. Some yummy sounding ones. Hope they tastes as good as they sound. So what do I have?
- Peach Oatmeal Banana from Earth's Best
- Vegetable Turkey Dinner from Earth's Best
- Apple and Cranberry Gel from Heinz
- Tender Beef with Vegetable Mash from Heinz
- Pumpkin and Couscous from Heinz
What have I tasted?
- Banana Porridge from Heinz
- Pumpkin and Sweet Potato from Heinz
- Apple & Banana Cereal from Heinz
- Oat with Fig and Rasins from Heinz
I still don't like my cereals and porridge.
At night, I went for my 2nd wedding dinner for the month. MH korkor and S jiejie got married. I think this would be the last wedding dinner for the year. Daddy and mummy was angry with me and mummy smacked me because I didn't want to sit in my car seat. I don't like to be strapped. Someone help me?
2 comments:
you prefer ready made food? tastier?
try to take home cooked food, it's healthier and fresher. :D
will your mummy sign up the music class for you after the trials? your mummy must be very tiring after the class 'cos of all the flying and other activities. haha....
mummy say i am like ang moh. only like to eat those food that ang moh like. dun like chinese food. :p
tat one you have to ask mummy. i dun have money. haha. i train her at home already. so she's alrite.
Post a Comment