I met up with Gretchen and her parents together with daddy and mummy for my first swim. Woke up as per normal and by 10am, we were out of the house as we headed to Edelweiss Park. After drinking my milk, mummy changed me into my swimsuit and off we went to the water and I started crying.
So daddy had to carry me around in the pool instead of putting me in the float. Gretchen was like a pro. She was so happy and excited that she could even dip her head into the water. Gretchen's mummy said that she started swimming before she reached 3 months. Whereas me, I started only when I was coming to 7 months. That's why I am so afraid. By the way, Gretchen is about 3 weeks younger than me. So embarrassing. One younger meimei is better at this than me.
However, after a couple of minutes, I got used to the water and as I was starting to enjoy myself, we had to get out of the pool already. Mummy then washed me up at the toilet sink and then once I was done changing, I was so tired.
Thanks to uncle I and Aunty C that I can meet Gretchen and have a swim. We will do it another time as what mummy says and Aunty C recommends that we go to Chinese Swimming Club the next time.
No pictures this time cos daddy forgot to bring the camera after putting the batteries in them. Tsk. So well, until the next time I go for a swim again, then there will be pictures. In the mean time, you just have to imagine for yourselves.
Mummy says it will be only the two of us from Friday onwards till Tuesday. This is because daddy is going on an aeroplane to a far away country.
No comments:
Post a Comment