Felt like I was being cleaned over and over again with cold water. Mummy and daddy decided not to bring me to church even though I felt alright. Daddy left for church and I was left with mummy. Tried to get some sleep and soon mummy realised that my temperature was up again. This time to 39.1 degrees. Mummy took off my clothes, placed me on my changing table and made me a temporary head band with cold water. Mummy fed me with the yucky medicine again and still continued to clean me with water.
Daddy came home and they made me wear clothes and we went to where I was born to see a doctor. The doctor uncle had a funny thing sticking into his ears at one end and something that is put on me at the other end. I almost pulled his toy but mummy stopped me and said that doctor uncle will feel pain if I did that. After placing the thing around me, the doctor uncle took an ice cream stick to pry open my mouth to see if I have any ulcers. After the doctor uncle and mummy talked, there was this nurse aunty with a mask that came up to me.
Mummy put me on the bed and the nurse aunty took off my shorts and my diapers. Then she started sticking something into my behind where I poo poo. I don't like her. So pain. Hmfph.
After 5mins, mummy wore my diapers and we went out of the room with me still sobbing. In the car, I felt like I'm my usual self again. Monkeying around and started to "talk". Trying to look at the cars and bus that was passing by and moving in all directions I possibly can in mummy's arms. Soon I fell asleep.
When I woke up, we headed off to my grandma's place to look at lanterns and "fireworks". Mummy said that there were two TV stars in the house. They were uncle A's brother and sister-in-law. Good thing my grandma fed me the yucky medicine before they came in. Else they would have heard my cry and it would be so embarrassing.
Grandma bought me a lantern. A bumble bee with lights, sound and a song that goes together with it. Mummy said it was a Ah Lian song (Ay, Ay, Ay, I'm a little butterfly...) so uncle SC helped me remove the song and now is only lights and sound.
That was how I spent my first mid autumn festival.
No comments:
Post a Comment