Friday, September 5, 2008

Ahhh..Moom moom...yummy...

These are the words that have been ringing in my mind and constantly in my face for one whole week already when its around 11 plus in the morning and 5-6plus in the evening. I don't quite seem interested in my food cos its quite blend. No taste whatsoever, except the taste of my milk. So far, I only can eat one table spoon full of rice cereal and sometimes just a couple of baby spoonful.

I have tried 3 types of cereals. Nestle White Rice, Nestle Brown Rice with Milk, Heinz Baby First Cereal. None of these seem to entice me. Not sure why. I think mummy is going crazy soon. :p

The video taken when I first tasted food says it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think she's doing quite ok leh. maybe you can put the spoon in her mouth a bit longer?

yz also will pui some food out. but, when we put the spoon in his mouth slightly longer, he can take in more, pui lesser.

Michileigh said...

tat was taken on the first day. subsequent days she no interest liao. haha.only interested in the things around and the floor.

will persevere. :p