Monday, March 2, 2009

My "birthday present"

I am due for my last pnumococcal jab toady. The last one for the dose but not the last of my jabs I hear. I think there's another one coming up in May. Sigh. The life of a baby.

Anyhow, today for my "birthday present" mummy brought me to the doctor aunty to give me a painful jab. Doctor aunty also said that I am below average for my age and recommended mummy to feed me with Pediasure. But I think Mummy will give me Enfapro still until I weigh myself again in May. We'll see how.

Mummy took some standby medicine for me for the trip that I will be going. I'm flying far away. Will let you in again on more information later. Anyhow, today, Mummy's wallet is short of $219.80. That's the cost of the jab plus the medicines that I took.

No comments: