Monday, March 30, 2009

The day a toddler flies

30th March
I was woken up by the ring of the telephone at 630am. Daddy and mummy were up already and daddy changed me and we scooted off to the Singapore Changi International Airport Terminal 3 in grandpa's car at 7am. My flight is at 930am and we had some time to spare at the airport.

Missed my morning nap and only started napping in the aeroplane after lunch but was awoken shortly when another baby started crying.

We arrived at Perth International Airport Terminal 1 at 330pm and I started sleeping again until we we out of the airport at about 430pm. Mummy said that was because of the luggage that came out late that caused us to get out of the airport late.

Took a taxi to collect my carseat and collect the rented car at Bayswater in Guildford. Daddy drove to the nearest supermarket at Bassendean and I had my dinner there.

Got onto the roads at about 630pm and we started our down to Pemberton Farm Chalets, Pemberton for our farmstay. You can find out more about this chalet here.

We reached there only at about 1030pm and I slept only at 12am. So much for the first day of my trip. :)

No comments: