Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The photoshoot that didn't take place...

I wore shoes out for the first time today! These shoes were given to me by my grandma. Its abit big though but I think I look nice in them and will soon fit them nicely. :)



Got a voucher from the bank where my savings are (I already got a Visa believe it or not), and daddy and mummy wanted to bring me for this photoshoot to commemorate my 1st year. Yes, celebrations sort of started early. So mummy made sure I took my nap, ate my lunch so that I could be in time for the appointment and not be cranky when we reached. Mummy brought two dresses and my entire collection of hairclips so that we could choose what to wear when we're there.

Once we reached, I got changed and did my hair and then there was this dark skinned man with the camera. The camera shot twice, I was stunned by the flash that was in the studio and the floodgates of mine never stopped.

Daddy and mummy tried to coax me for a while and it worked abit until the dark skinned man came in again. In the end, Daddy decided to call it a day and stop the torture for me. The studio was good to extend my voucher for another 60 days. We'll see what happens in the next few weeks.

Had my mini photoshoot in Vivo City minus the dark skinned man and the flashlights. :)

No comments: