It was the start of the Mother & Baby Fair at Expo. There was a Baby Crawling competition at 1230pm. Mummy had the idea of signing me up right from the start when she heard of the fair. Registration had to be on site. Meaning, I had to be there to ensure I get myself a tag in order to race. Arrangements were made to come fetch mummy and me to the fair. Mummy made sure I had my morning nap and ate my lunch promptly. Grandma came on time. Mummy drove to fetch Aunty HL and zipped ourselves to the expo.
We reached the fair at 12pm, thinking that half an hour would be more than sufficient for the registration. End up, mummy approached the booth only to find out that registration was closed. So much for the crawling. Mummy met her friend, Aunty WY and korkor YZ (whose birthday is just one day before mine), and he managed to compete in the race and won 2nd prize!!!
In the evening, I celebrated my birthday at lifegroup with the nice uncles and aunties. And korkor Sham-sham. :) Aunty Irene bought me a cake in a shape of a monkey and that is my FIRST cake for my entire life!!! I didn't try the cake cos it was abit too late and mummy didn't let me eat. Anyway, thank you uncles and aunties!!!
We reached the fair at 12pm, thinking that half an hour would be more than sufficient for the registration. End up, mummy approached the booth only to find out that registration was closed. So much for the crawling. Mummy met her friend, Aunty WY and korkor YZ (whose birthday is just one day before mine), and he managed to compete in the race and won 2nd prize!!!
In the evening, I celebrated my birthday at lifegroup with the nice uncles and aunties. And korkor Sham-sham. :) Aunty Irene bought me a cake in a shape of a monkey and that is my FIRST cake for my entire life!!! I didn't try the cake cos it was abit too late and mummy didn't let me eat. Anyway, thank you uncles and aunties!!!
2 comments:
the cake is so cute!
but, why monkey?
cos the aunty that bought said that it was the best looking cake.
Post a Comment