Mummy set a "Farm/Barnyard" theme for my birthday.
Mummy got me alot of balloons. I like the Ernie one the most. :) Mummy also took all the monthly collages that she made to suspend them using the balloons to float around the room. She also bought two farm animals, a pig and a duck, to add to the farm theme.
Here's the cake that Mummy ordered:
The cake is from E-Creative. Blueberry and Chocolate flavour. I tried the cake. Its nice. :)
Cake Cutting:







The balloons aftermath:
Here's the invitation for the BIG day.
Here's the decorations:
Here's the cake that Mummy ordered:
Cake Cutting:
These are most of the people that came. Thank you for coming and for your nice gifts.

Me and my gifts from all the nice aunties and uncles.
The balloons aftermath:
Finally after a long day, I am ONE year old. :)
2 comments:
she's very steady and cool gal!
hahaha. thank you.
Post a Comment