However, I had a new toy and some new clothes that my grandma bought for me.

Saturday (1 Nov)
Daddy left for India early in the morning. When I woke up, Daddy had already left. So its just me and mummy. In the afternoon, mummy brought me to Sentosa with
I got the blue one.

Sunday (2nd Nov)
Mummy brought me to church and after that we went with some other korkor, jiejie, aunty, uncle to a cafe to have lunch. It was a short outing. We went home after lunch and once we reached home, it was raining heavily. I decided not to sleep/nap and just continued playing with my new toys and some other toys that mummy brought over for me.
Here's me playing dress up.
Thursday (6th Nov)
Mummmy picked me up from grandma's house and we went shopping. Mummy brought me to City Hall, Raffles City for dinner with some korkor and jiejie. They had Japanese food while I had only my packet of wet tissue to play with. Sigh. The life of a baby. How boring can it get.
Anyways, after mummy finished her food, it was my turn to drink my milk. Nice nursing room they have in Raffles City. After my drink, we adjourned to The Coffee Club. Mummy let me try some rasberries. Nice. :)
Friday (7th Nov)
Mummy woke me up at 7am to drink my milk and get changed cos the aeroplane daddy was on is arriving at 8am instead of 830am. So after my milk, still in my dazed state, I bathed. Still dazed, I was put in the car and we went to T3 to pick daddy up.
That completes my camping trip.
Not as exciting as the first time but it was still fun. Playing with my cousin's diggers and bulldozers.
I think there will be a part 3 in Dec. I'll be camping again. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment