Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bye bye...

Today is the last session of my music and movement class in Kampong Playhouse. So fast 4 lessons has whizzed by. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and at the same time, I helped mummy build some muscles. :) Not sure if mummy is going to sign me up for more classes. She didn't really talk to the teachers much so I don't think I'll have a chance for any class anymore. Maybe when I am slightly older.

Here's some pictures of what I have been doing.



I learnt some new songs too. "Hello Song", "Muddle Frog", "Everybody loves Baby", "Yankee Doodle", "Piggy Jig", "Rig-A-Jig-Jig" and some others that I cannot remember. Also I got to play with wood instruments, egg shakers, rain maker, drums, parachute, etc.

Have a look at how pro I am with those egg shakers and me trying to play with the parachute.



Itwas quite a fun experience. :) Will look forward to more of these classes. :p

No comments: