Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My 1st entry

Finally my mummy has decided to start a blog for me. My name is Netanya, which means God's gift. My chinese name is 张恩慧. My parents chose this name for me cos I am a gift from God to them and they have waited for my arrival for a couple of years. Here's some facts about me before I start to ramble on.
  • Born on the 28th Feb 2008 at East Shore Hospital
  • I am the princess of the Teo household
  • My parents are Papa Jon and Mama Mich
  • I weighed 2.815kg when I first landed in my mummy's doctor's hands
  • I was 49.5cm tall then
  • I was out of my mummy's tummy at 10.48am
  • I was given the BCG and did the hearing test and I passed!
I guess this blog is to help mummy remember all the milestones in my life and I think she has quite a bad memory so probably this would help her. Currently, I am already 7 weeks and 4 days old and alot has happened since I was borned.
  • I weigh 4.8kg now
  • I am 55cm now
  • I had my 1st Hepatitis B on the 18th March.
  • I just had my 1st dose of 6-in-1 on the 18th April. Made me so tired that I slept through the day and had slight fever in the night and was given some medication by my parents
  • I am drinking Enfalac A+ and some of mummy's breastmilk
  • I can already coo adn talk to my parents in my own language though they do not understand what I am trying to say
  • I love to show my daddy and mummy my beautiful teethless smile
  • I can use my eyes to follow objects that attract me

There's 7 weeks of update but I don't think I will update here cos it would be too long. Probably will just start from where I am now. My mummy's slow in doing such things. Sigh. But nevermind, there's a long journey ahead of me. Look out for more!!!

2 comments:

Jonathan Teo said...

i did not know you have a blog until now :0 lots of love from papa jon

wan yee said...

post the smiley photo leh... hehe...