Mummy says today I turn 8 weeks (2 months) old. However, Daddy said that I wasn't quite a good girl last night as I woke him up several times. Not sure why but I didn't like the bottle last night and preferred mummy feeding me like a calf would. I find rest and peace there. Maybe because I had bad experience with the bottle thus I was quite cranky and didn't want to finish my milk from the bottle. Plus I regurgitated (big word) again. Or maybe I thought I was a big girl now and thought the bottle was for small babies. :p Daddy suspected it could be the caffine that mummy had over the last few days that made me so hyper in the night thus not wanting to sleep. Whatever the reason is, I was one tired baby.
Anyway, after last night's ordeal, I was a good girl today. Taking in all that is from the bottle and sleeping when its time to sleep and playing when its time to play. However, mummy initially wanted to bring me to Compass Point to walk around but because she was
LAZY tired and the sun was shinning, she didn't. She just brought me downstairs again to buy her lunch. Hope that mummy would bring me out soon alone without daddy so we can have a mother and daughter time outside.
Here's to me being 2 months old. Mummy made a collage for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment