Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It has been a long day

First off, I have been cryig for no apparent reason today and have not been drinking much today. I think my mummy is frustrated with me and do not know what to do with me. But when that happens, I will just give her my signature smile and she will be all well again and not think of what I have done to her.

Not sure why but milk have been coming out of my mouth twice. Mummy says I am like a merlion (not sure what/who it is but I'm sure she'll bring me go and see it soon). Once was in the middle of the nite two days ago and this afternoon it happened again and I dirtied the sofa. When my mummy tried to burp me another time over the shoulder, I spit some on her (hee). Maybe mummy didn't burp me well enough. I am quite a good burp-er. But I sure hope that there's nothing wrong with me.

I love to sleep on my yellow bouncer and everything that moves. I find that its more comfortable that way and even at night, I love it when my parents walk briskly to help me fall asleep. Must be tough on them but it works within a few minutes.

I look forward to tomorrow cos I might be able to get out of the house to go shopping for my teats and a toy. I am quite toy deprived. But anyways, being able to go out is good enough. :)

No comments: