Mummy and Daddy brought me to the doctor on Saturday (26th) cos my cough is getting quite bad and plus we're supposed to go on a road trip to Desaru on Sunday (27th). Doctor auntie saw me and said that I caught a virus but she said that I was alright to go for the trip. Yeah!
So we went to church on the 27th for service before the trip. However, I was awakened by the cough in the morning and didn't get enough sleep and therefore, I didn't want to eat my food. We set off after service at around 2pm. The drive started. I slept in the car once we started moving and when we reached the Malaysian immigration, I woke up being cranky. I didn't even want to drink my milk.
When we reached I didn't want dinner and just wanted to sleep and was cranky throughout.
On the 28th, I got better after the afternoon nap but still I didn't want to eat nor drink and only wanted to eat what was on mummy's plate. With me being better, Daddy brought me to the pool to walk around. I had fun. :)
However throughout the trip, food nor milk interest me. So I was on a mini diet when I was in Desaru throughout. The only thing that attracted me was hokkien noodles, fish, raisins, bread but all in mouse portions.
And that was how I turned 22months.
No comments:
Post a Comment