Friday, December 25, 2009

My 2nd Christmas eve party and Christmas

The fever and rash is gone. But now I have the dreaded cough. sigh. However that didn't deter me from having fun. :)

Mummy and daddy couldn't spend Christmas with me cos they had to work but the spent the 2nd half of Christmas eve with me. So what did we do.

On Christmas eve, we went to my grandma's house for a Christmas party. Didn't really eat much cos the cough was irritating me. Received quite a few presents. :)

On Christmas day, I was at grandma's place but Daddy and mummy collected ALOT of presents for me from the uncles and aunties in church. THANK YOU.



By the time I reached home, it was abit late and didn't get to open the presents. The cough started to irritate me and I didn't really drink alot of milk. :(

No comments: