Tuesday, September 8, 2009

To Suntec City

Instead of going to grandma's house today, Mummy brought me to Suntec City to walk around as Mummy also had a lunch appointment with Aunty L and Rachel Jiejie. Suntec City is a nice place with nice toys and nice kiddy rides. :)

After lunch, Aunty L brought me to Toys R Us and she got me a vegetable set which I can chop. I like. Thank you Aunty L. :)

Then it was Mummy's turn to do some grocery shopping. With the help of Rachel Jiejie, Mummy allowed me to run around. Actually she didn't want me to sleep while sitting on the stroller that's why she let me. We went to Carrefour and bought stuff from there. Its a big supermarket like Giant. I like.

Then it was time to head home after half a day of running around.

By the way, this entire week will be spent with Mummy and Daddy as grandma is off to Shanghai for holiday.

No comments: