Wednesday, September 30, 2009

East Coast Park

Mummy brought me to the east coast park today. She said that there is a new playground there. So grandma took "unoffical" half day (its grandpa's business so she can do that) leave to accompany us there. Mummy said that because she couldn't celebrate children's day with me tomorrow because she is working, so she brought me out today to play. :) I wish everyday is children's day.

The entry fee is $8 for unlimited play.

The place we went to is Polliwogs. Its almost the same as where I went the other time, Figdets, but smaller scale and not too many scary slides. This time, instead of just playing with the balls in the toddler area, I climbed up the jungle gym and started moving around and having more fun. Cos I know how to slide already. But when it comes to big slides, mummy will still slide down with me cos the slides were really fast.



After "exercising" mummy and grandma went to a Japanese restaurant, Waraku, that is just next to the playground to have their lunch and I had my dessert, chawamushi. :)

No comments: