Friday, August 14, 2009

of red dots and itch

On Thursday, Daddy spotted some dots on my legs and hands. Thinking that it might be just heat rash or sunburnt (due to the zoo) or allergic reaction to something. On Friday, they got worse. Daddy suggested we go see the doctor in the morning but there were just too many people in the clinic so it was decided that we go back in the evening.

Doctor aunty said it was either an allergy to something but definitely not something I ate cos I didn't eat any new food. Or maybe its a viral rash. I showed off my talking skills to the doctor aunty and she said that I was intelligent for my age. :) She gave me a botle of medicine and told mummy that if it didn't subside by Tuesday, I should be back seeing her again.

There goes the money out of the pocket.

No comments: