Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Let's go to the zoo, zoo, zoo.....

The pictures says it all. My favourite to date are monkeys and big big monkeys (aka orang utan) and giraffe and goat and horse and penguins.

We made it there in time for the "Safari Fight Back" show and right after that show we went to watch the water animal show (I forgot the name). I enjoyed the first show better.



We walked around to see some monkeys.



While watching, we heard some noise and went to the elephant exhibit to see the elephant show. No interest to me. :p


We headed to the children zoo instead. On our way there, we met the renowned Ah Meng.



Finding our bearings, we foudn the chimpanzees and spent some time there.



Next stop, lunch, and children zoo.



we saw some goats, horses, rabbits, guinea pigs, ponies. I'm a pony whisperer if you do not know.



Here's what we did and saw at the kidszone.



After that we went to see more monkeys and other animals. Money with a colorful face and backside, monkey with a big nose, reptiles, tortoise, bear, etc.



Then we went to see the big big monkey in a glass house and the feeding of these monkeys. The big big monkey in the glass house is BIG and it looks really old.



After that we proceeded to see other animals.



On the way out, I slept and it started to rain and we went home. So much for the zoo. There are still some other animals I haven't see. I think we will go back there again.

No comments: