Sunday, May 17, 2009

Little Neuro Tree

Mummy managed to sign me up for free in this school. Today is my last lesson. Actually it is a postponed lesson cos I was sick a couple of weeks ago. This school teaches me English, Chinese and Japanese. This is what I would do in a typical school session:

- welcome song
- greet the teacher
- learn about the weather, date, day and year
- sing some songs together with picture cards
- flash cards
- memory game
- matching game
- counting
- sing another song or two
- learn about body parts
- goodbye song

Its quite fun though I only attended 3 times. The 1st time was abit strange to me but on the 2nd and third time, I sort of know what to expect and was demanding the music to be played on the player cos I love to sing and dance along.

I don't think Mummy will sign me up for this as it is too classroom feel. All the time I had to sit on a chair and have a desk infront of me as the teacher talks and sings.

2 comments:

about LeEcHoO said...

you went to the one @ peace center?

Michileigh said...

ya i brought her to the one at paradiz centre. :)