Dear Netanya
Time seem to have just whizzed by like that when I see you grow. Now that you are wanting to be more independent and know how to negotiate with us, it seems like you are such a big girl already. Although at times, you still may not know what you say or indicate exactly, but I'm sure God is still giving you the wisdom and knowledge of what is going on around you.
Sometimes, you still are stubborn and still want things your way though it may not be the best. Although you make mummy and daddy frustrated sometimes with your not wanting to finish your milk and food, its always a challenge. Those times when you are scolded, those times when you were being spanked, it hurts my heart as I did those things. Help mummy to be more patient ok?
At 15 months, may God continue to grow you and give you wisdom and protect you from all kinds of diseases and illnesses. Stay happy and joyful always. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment