My cousin Caleb Korkor is turning 2 on 21st Jan 2009. We went to his birthday party today. My Kum Moh (Mummy's korkor's wife) rented a few cars and a smal water pool and some balls to put in the function room for the children who attended the party to play. I think I was the youngest there.
The place is my Kum Moh's sister's new condo. They have a nice swimming pool and I was muh more interested in the water than the toys that are in the room. There were alot of balloons and a big Thomas the Train balloon that will sing when you tap. So nice. But I don't like Thomas the train. :p
The cake was also Thomas the Train cake from Sweet Secrets. I didn't eat any food there except for the bread (my favourite) :).
Mummy didn't bring any camera so no pictures. All the pictures in my PorPor's camera. Mummy will try to "steal" them from the camera and update soon. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment