... till I'm 13months old. Today mummy brought me to the doctor aunty again for the last of my 6-in-1 injections. Doctor Aunty got so many toys that even though they looked quite old and used, they still looked interesting.
I got my height and my weight taken. I'm on the 25th percentile. I weigh 6.9kg and am 63cm tall. Doctor aunty said I will not be a chubby baby cos of my activeness. The nurse aunty gave mummy another can of milk powder. yeah. Till date, I already have 3 tins of 900gm and 4 tins of 400gm milk. Mummy will let me try tomorrow.
After the doctor, we went to the Expo for JL sale. Such a boring place and nothing excites me except the titbits and food. Mummy thought she could get a light stroller for me to put at my grandma's house but it was quite disappointing. In the end, we went to Kaki Bukit to get the stroller and I wet the stroller as we went to the car. So much for a new stroller.
My cupboard came today. There's a major furniture movement in my room today. :p
Daddy and mummy is gearing me up for eating semi-solids. They recently got a Phiips blender (from the Philips Carnival), a red Ikea highchair to be put in my grandma's place (and I think they are getting another to put at home), my rice cereals. Look out for more on me eating..hee
No comments:
Post a Comment