Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm a Shopping Queen

Mummy siad there was a baby fair at Takashimaya Shopping Center where by old bottles could be changed for new bottles at half price. So enroute, we went to Tangs to find out some prices first. At the end of the day, I spent close to $430 in all my purchases (including 3 presents for 3 uncles celebrating their 50thbirthday end of the month). So what did I buy?

From Baby Fair at Takashimaya:


4pcs of #4 teats, 2pcs of 300ml bottles, 2pcs of 6-18mths pacifiers

From Tangs:

1 bottle of baby lotion, 1 Baby Einstein exersaucer, 1 bedtime boardbook, 1 bottle of body wash, i box of body parts flash cards, 4pcs L size pigeon teat, 1 munchkin safety sunblock shade, 3 boxes of presents for the 3 uncles.

Mummy wanted to find a nice float for me so that we could go swimming but couldn't find any. Another time maybe. :)

Time to play my new toys..:)

P.S. The aunty at the bottle exchange counter did get the old bottles from me. hee

No comments: