Friday, June 27, 2008

What happened to me?

Mummy haven't had time to post the last week cos I was sick since last Saturday. My first illness. sigh. Had fever on Friday night and my nose was runny with mucus on Saturday. Went to see a doctor below my home and she gave me some oral drops for my nose and eyes because there were some gooey things coming out from one of them. The whole week was traumatised by daddy and mummy cos they always wanted to take things out of my nose.


On Wednesday, daddy wanted to bring me to Malaysia again but there were alot of cars queueing up at the immigration, mummy suggested we go to Causeway point instead. Mummy bought me a cup with handles to help me wean off the bottle. But with my drinking pattern (I only drink milk when I am sleeping), mummy is wondering if the cup is useful now. Daddy bought another one of those nose sucking devices to take out the yucky stuff from my nose. I don't like it. Bleah!


Today, Friday, I went to see the doctor aunty again. This time for my injection and my oral vaccine. I didn't cry. :) Only made a few noise and I loved the taste of that vaccine. Mummy told the doctor aunty about what happened the last week and the doctor aunty gave me some new nose drops again. So many things dropping into my nose.


After that, mummy brought me to the national library at Compasspoint. But I was so tired that I didn't even bother to see what was around me. I am too young. Actually mummy brought me there to feed me cos its quiet and I was sleeping. Also mummy was waiting for Aunty R to go for lunch.


I got a book! My first book. Mummy got it for me when we were shopping in Kiddypalace for my pyjama top. Thanks to Aunty R in showing me the book and making me interested. hee. Mummy had no choice. :p

No comments: