Monday, June 30, 2008

4 Months Old

I turned 4 months old on Saturday. Mummy decided to go by the 28th of each month now cos the weeks are just too tedious to count. By right I should be 17/18 weeks old. I'm not sure myself either. I weigh 6.1kg and measure 63.5cm, which puts me in the 50th percentile.


What I can do so far?
- Coo, babble, hold a "conversation"
- Laugh, giggle, chuckle
- Suck my finger(s), fist, but I still cannot find my thumb. drats.
- Flip but only in one direction. I'll cry when I'm bored in that position for too long cos I do not know how to flip back yet.
- Move backwards in a commando crawl
- Lift my head 45 degrees when on my tummy
- sit in my bumbo seat and supporting my head with my neck
- grab things and put them into my mouth

No comments: