Daddy and mummy brought me to church and then to grandpa's house for lunch.





After lunch we went off for the normal visitations. The day ended at my other grandpa's house for dinner and we headed back home. :) I had my power nap in the afternoon (1hr) and it lasted me through the day till my normal bedtime.
15th Feb (CNY Day 2)
The day started out late and bad. Mummy decided to feed me lunch before heading out to my granduncle's place. In the end, I cried throughout lunch and didn't eat much. Ended up sleeping on the way for just 45mins, which was abit early for my nap. The entire day, I just had that power nap again. After my granduncle's place, daddy and mummy brought me to one of their friend's place and I played with two other jiejies. They have a slide in their home. I like. After that, we headed to grandpa's for dinner and then came back home.
16th Feb (CNY Day 3)
Today I head to Jurong Bird Park. My first park visit. The pictures says all.




After seeing birds, we went to see dinosaurs, which in mummy's and my opinion, its a total waste of money. I was abit scared so I just covered one of my eye so that I can still see abit with my other eye. :p
After the park, we went to a restaurant at Telok Blangah Safra to have lunch.
Then we came home where grandpa, grandma, taitai, and everyone else including korkor C and uncle and aunty came by. I was excited to show everyone my toys and didn't want them to go home.
After the nap, we headed to uncle's house and i helped myself with Korkor C's toys and had my dinner there. After my dinner, everyone else went to the airport for dinner.
I started coughing. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment