Saturday, November 28, 2009

Letter from Mummy #7

Dearest Baby
In a few months time, you will turn 2. Its just so fast. In fact, you are growing so quickly that sometimes I do wish that you would slow down just a little so that I can enjoy that moment with you. However, at the same time, I wish that you would quickly turn 3 so that you will be out of this stage which you are in that is so very challenging. The terrible twos stage where you just simply throw your tantrums just because you are frustrated and things are not going your way.

Well, I know that this is a phase that you will have to go through and I hope that I will be more patient. However, sometimes you just want to push your limits until it makes me angry and I pray God will help me.

Feeding you is like a chore nowadays cos you tend to get distracted so easily and I'm not sure if the food tastes yucky to you or not but you simply have so much difficulty eating your own food but not our food. I wonder why. They taste better?

Milk feeds are like a sacred thing that only Mummy is able to do and not anyone else especially with the bottle. And you have simply opted to use the small cups in your grandparents' place instead of the milk bottles. And apart from mummy and grandma, no one else seem to be able to have your permission to feed you milk. I wonder why too. Maybe next time when you are older you can tell me ok?

I just pray that with all these going on, you will continue to grow healthy and fine. And that God will bring us through this phase as soon as possible and that I will enjoy seeing you grow.

No comments: